Wednesday, September 03, 2008

From now on this is where the fehr family will be showing you all the exciting adventures happening in our lives. Tommy is quickly growing and it has been a long time since we have posted anything. Tommy is now seven and a half months and growing like a weed. He is army crawling, laughing and rolling everywhere. He loves trying anything he can get his hands on and putting everything in his mouth. He is a typical stubborn little boy.
Kelly and I have been trying hard to take every special moment and remember it but time is going very fast for us. Kelly is currently trying to find a Pastoring job. We have some leads and we are excited for them. I am loving being a stay at home mom. Thomas is a wonderful baby even though he is full of energy and crazy at sometimes he fits into our family perfectly and I know we are going to have so much fun with him in the coming years. I am also planning a book club for our church this year that should be taking off hopefully before November. This is a big step for me but I feel that God is growing me in the direction of boldness and so therefore I am being bold. I am excited about it though, it should be good. Here are some pics of our family just to give your eyes a picture of who we are and what we have been up to.




1 comment:

footsack said...

Oh these are just so precious. I am glad I came here to check it out. I haven't been here in a long time since it seems that everyone is forgetting to blog. When you post pics on here, you should let everyone on facebook know :)