Friday, February 22, 2008




My Firsts
Hi it is me Tommy. This is my very first blog and I am so excited to share it with you. Here are some things that have been happening over the past month, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.





The first time in my Mommys arms she was so happy to see me and I quieted down as soon as she started talking to me.




My Daddy really liked to hold me and did not want to let me go.
My first Family Picture


My first bottle. Man I Love this life!!!





My first Suntanning sessionMy First Bath I did not like it very muchMy first cousin, we really like eachother
My first nuggle with coulsin Chloe



My first prayer, Dear Jesus Bless Mommy and Daddy and Kitty and me.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love the picture of his first nuggle.

footsack said...

Those are adorable!

John said...

That is one beautiful baby you guys got. I held him for the first time Sunday in church. He is adorable. God Bless your knew family.